The Computational and Spatial Analysis (CSA) Core of the Social Science and Population Research Institutes provides research support services spanning all stages of the funded research cycle. The specific aims of the CSA Core are to:
- provide expertise, services, and opportunities for novel research collaborations using spatial statistics and analysis;
- provide multifaceted data support and advice to social and population researchers;
- provide programming support, statistical expertise, and software packages for social and population research;
- support and strengthen capacity to access and analyze microdata provided by Penn State’s new Federal Statistical RDC; and
- promote innovative social and population research using Big Data.
Contact the CSA core at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and to learn how we can support your project.